Monday, July 7, 2008

Cousins Camp






This past week Grandma Hatch hosted a cousins camp for the kids up at Hatch Patch. She had so many fun activities planned for them, new songs to learn, & fantastic crafts to make. Each day had a theme: star day, pirate day, water day. Even the food was themed according to the day. I think the big highlight was the treasure hunt with Captain Blackbeard a.k.a Uncle Zack. The kids had a blast and it was so fun for them to be with their cousins. So many memories were made that the kids will never forget. We can hardly wait for the next cousins camp. Thanks again Grandma Hatch!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Serina! This is Amanda Mitchell- I wondered where you guys ended up. E-mail me Amanda@mitchx.com so we can catch up! Your family is adorable!

*Brett and Lacey* said...

Looks like tons of fun! Little Rheagen looks like a mini you! Your kids are all so cute! By the way how do I adjust to life with three? Going out with all of them is really scaring me.