

You know that saying "calm before the storm". Well the last few weeks have been absent of Rheagen's usual destructive antics (if you don't count sticking her tongue out at the photographer during Jo's wedding pictures). So I would say it has been relatively calm considering she is Rheagen and she is three. But yesterday the storm hit. She emptied a whole jar of powdered sugar all over the kitchen. She then proceeded to fill up one of her little purses with said sugar and merrily scattered it throughout the remainder of the house. For today's antics I show you exhibit "A" - a.k.a the photos. Yes folks, that is non-washable marker. It covers the whole length of her body. She did a beautiful job. The real kicker is we have an appointment to get pictures taken in 3 days. Need I say more! What tomorrow will bring heaven only knows.
5 comments:
I love that little girl! Every story you tell about her makes me laugh for a good week. Good luck.
Oh Boy! She sounds like our Denzlee, into everything. This Mom stuff isn't as easy as it looks!
Oh can I relate! Your story makes me feel so much better. Drew and Rheagan are so much a like its scary. I love the pictures, she looks so proud of her art work!
Oh Man! That looks like the route that Bryce is going...I see what I get to look forward to!
LOL-From experience HIDE the SCISSORS! It never fails you plan a photo shoot and the kids will do something drastic
Post a Comment