Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Rheagie!



I can't believe that it's been four years since this fireball of energy entered our home. She has definitely kept things hopping around here. She really is a sweet little girl when she is not binging off the walls or doing something destructive. She does share unusually well for a little kid and really looks out for the needs of other people. Last week Grandma Hatch took her to Teddy Bear Stuff 'n' Fluff factory and got her a new best friend. It pretty much never leaves her side and has taken up permanent residence in her bed. Then on Saturday we had the party. She got her 2 year supply of Polly Pockets. Aunt Jami once again came through with a toy that makes life "interesting", the Polly Pocket dual racing water slide (thanks again Mamie!). Happy Birthday, we love you Hoodie!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 4! So cute!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize how close her and Michael are in age. We definately need to have a playdate as soon as it warms up!!

Jami Key said...

Oh my Hoodie, I just want to give her all the things I always wanted as a middle child. She's just to sweet!