I LOVE little babies! They are magical! They love to snuggle, they don't sass back, and while they are immobile they don't make much of a mess. This little guy is my sister JoAnna's baby and since she doesn't blog he needs to be seen by the world because he is definitely blog worthy. He is the best baby on the planet. I didn't even know babies like him existed, just loves to be snuggled and smile. Love, love, love his little peach fuzz head. Can't make them better than that. I tried to steal him but his mom wouldn't let me. She always was a party killer.
I Do Now
3 days ago



3 comments:
So cute!! I love going to MDB and seeing and holding all the new babies! I'm making my list now. ;)
I'll fght you for him
Cute pictures of your nephew! Hey we have a blog if you want to look at it: nelsontroyjill.blogspot.com. I am really glad I am your friend now on Facebook! take care
jill
Post a Comment