That's right he's asleep, in the middle of the day! Normally a nap is not allowed for children that have acquired my DNA because that makes for a LONG night for mommy but party for them. He was lucky enough to catch a stomach flu to end all stomach flu's and has been laid out for 3 days. But during those 3 days my house has stayed clean, nothing has really been destroyed, and we've been experiencing very little WWF wrestling matches around here. It has been almost peaceful minus the puke and sleepless nights. I think he may have officially taken over Rheagen's spot. I guess someone had to since she will be leaving for kindergarten this year. Que sera, sera.
I Do Now
3 days ago



2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear he's been sick. Have you as well? Either way, I'm so sorry. That is the worst. I admire your ability to look on the bright side.
ah, the little maniac. Not to worry I'm sure he'll be back in full swing soon. Love you little man!
Post a Comment