I'm so happy for you and scared at the same time! I know the joy and the pain that comes with kids. Love you guys. It was great to see your for a few minutes at Hatch Patch and the mall!
Welcome to our crazy life. I am married to a hot respiratory therapist and I get to stay home and play with Rylie, Rheagen, Jeffrey, and Zackory. We are just simply living the dream now!
8 comments:
Yeah, another cousin! they'll be able to hang out with Kaylie!:)
So cool! Congratulations!
OH! OH! OH! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!
Now what was all this talk about you being done?!?! HAHA! We always knew you had another in ya! SO EXCITING!!
Congratulations! So excited for you guys. We still need to meet up sometime!
I'm so happy for you and scared at the same time! I know the joy and the pain that comes with kids. Love you guys. It was great to see your for a few minutes at Hatch Patch and the mall!
Justin so owes it to me for this one to be born on the 4th! Lucy came through for him.
Congratulations!!! Yeah I agree with Miranda.... what was all that talk of being done. lol Anywho, congats. :)
Jill
Post a Comment