And off they go! So far it has been great other than the getting up excitedness wore off after day 1 but at least I got that! The school was still standing after Rheagen's first 2 days and for those of you who know her that is a huge deal. I'm hoping that it is one of those "rotten for your mother, good for everyone else in the whole world" situations. Rylie is loving the routine and of course the social interaction with people she is not related to. Sure I cried the 1st day but me and Jay are really having fun building darth vader's ship from legos, games of dinosaur carnage, and the obligatory game with some sort of ball. Fun all around.
I Do Now
3 days ago



1 comment:
Looks like Jay is doing the happy dance. Is that because he's sharing the girls' excitement of starting school or because he gets mom's undivided attention for some of the day?! :)
Post a Comment