




We were in Utah County this weekend for Aunt Carina's wedding. It was a perfect and beautiful event. Taking three kids however is not something I would ever do again. Rylie was pretty upset when she learned she wouldn't be actually going into the temple to see the wedding. After about 10 minutes of crying and a good little talk she came to grips with reality. She was the flower girl for the ring ceremony and did her part beautifully, she looked like a little fairy princess. Now for the Rheagen factor. She pulled out all the stops. As soon as we arrived she proceeded to run around like a maniac, picked several flowers from the off limits gardens, and ripped her cute little dress quite extensively. This was all before the ring ceremony even started. Just another day in the life a crazy three year old. Jay has recently given up his naps so around 6:00 he gets a little cranky. And he did. So to solve the problem we let him have a homemade sucker that they were passing out as thank you's. Needless to say he was a huge sticky mess. When I took off his little suit last night it had gone stiff from all the drool & sugar. So today being Mother's Day I decided that my gift to myself is to not leave the house, no matter what.



2 comments:
Hoodie can come live with aunt mamie when she is naughty!
I knew I love your kids! No one has called me "Higgins" in a very long time. I'll always miss the girls calling to us from inside your apartment.
Post a Comment