Friday, August 1, 2008

And So It Begins...


Just look at that angelic face. Who would ever guess that we are in the throws of "twodom". For some reason I had blocked out the painful memories of having 2 previous two year olds, so when the terrible twos hit this time it took me by surprise. Besides it is still a month and a half until he officially turns two, I was kind of banking on having that carefree time. He was so sweet just a few weeks ago and now alot of sassy. His favorite word was "basketball", no longer. That's right folks it is the dreaded "NO". Yesterday he also figured out how to open the fridge by himself, oh cursed day! Oh well, this to shall pass.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so sorry! I remember all the times you took comfort in knowing he was an angel. I hope this stage passes quickly for you.

Jami Key said...

not my little Jay boy. He is just to sweet.

Amy N. said...

Oh we are right there with you-funny how easy it is to forget those days. We have friends that had to put a combination lock on their fridge after their 2 year old broke all the eggs on the new area rug...we laughed when we saw it, but might be getting one for our fridge soon.