It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long. Where the heck has the time gone? Yesterday it was just me and
Justy carefree & blowing money like it grew on trees. Now we find ourselves driving a minivan (
affectionately dubbed the "loser cruiser") loaded down with children &
car seats. I just have to wonder when did all that happen. Little did we know what an adventure awaited us when we started, but it has been wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. I am just grateful that Heavenly Father sent me a best friend with the patience of Job (a lesser man would have straggled me by now). I truly have been blessed.
4 comments:
I hear you on this one too! I remember Greg going to your wedding (we had just met) and it seems like yesterday, but at the same time an eternity ago. Congrats on the 8 years!
Congrats on 8 years!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Serina...just "found" you on jami's blog and was reading your side-bar thing and noticed that one of your favorite things is the King of Queens. That has to be the best show EVER! We watch it in our household DAILY for sure thanks to re-runs...LOVE IT!
Post a Comment