Monday, November 24, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here?

Now that I have recovered my sleep deprived TWILIGHT sutpor I can do the blog that must be done. Was it worth it to drive 90 minutes to Provo, stay up until 3:30 AM, then get up early the next morning and drive home to play mommy all day? Heck yes it was. It was for a lack of a better description "wicked awesome"! The books trapped you in so you couldn't escape even if you wanted to. Ah how I miss all those late nights after the kids were in bed. Just me and my vampire romance world until 4:00 AM. Once I had read them all then the twilight depression set in. What was there to look forward to? Then a glimmer of hope on the horizon, the movie. It filled the void. Cheesy, yes. Bad special effects, you bet. Jasper, a disappointment. But Edward, sweet Edward. Need I say more girls!

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

Love your review!!! Perfect!

MARIE said...

I saw it for the third time and have come to love all its flaws. I even like Jasper. And Edward was better the third time. (sigh). You must see it again.... and again.... and again....

Sandie said...

Too bad we didn't live closer so we could go see it again and again! Can't wait for the next movie.