Friday, February 6, 2009

"The" Haircut

Do you think it's a bad sign when after you get your haircut you can't decide whether it's good or bad? You always see those cute girls with their cute A-line cuts and sometimes I think that could be me. Actually my ultimate dream would be to wake up with lovely thick long flowing hair. This dream is never to be. So over the last several months I have been working my way up the A-Line haircut food chain, a little bit at a time. So today I finally bit the bullet and I walked out the beauty shop with a "dramatic" A-line. Apparently I had a fit of amnesia about the quality of my hair that is thin and curly (not good curl, just enough to be annoying when you want it to be straight). The first few minutes of panic were a little scary. Justin said it looked good but I think he might be lying just to avoid the wailing and red swollen eyes that always accompany a bad hair cut. It might just need some good old fashioned Millard County poof, what is the height requirement to qualify for that? No pictures yet. Not ready to share my shame with the rest of the world, besides the jury is still out. Maybe, just maybe by some miracle I will love it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jami Key said...

The Millard county poof must be at least 3 to 6 inches in height and contain hair ratting and a minium of 1/4 of a bottle of non-aresol hairspray. I'm sure it is an awesome haircut Sene. I mean it can't be as bad as my last "professional" dalmation dye job.