KANAB. That's right folks we are going to be Kanabites, home of the famous Kanab Cowboys. Justin got offered a great job down there with Lincare and we are really excited to enter the grownup world with money and everything. The place is a cute little southern Utah tourist town nestled up against the red cliffs. We are really close to Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell, and a million other recreational possitbilites. The one draw back,
no Walmart. It's 1 1/2 hours to either St. George or Page, AZ for some real non-rip off shopping. We will be leaving in a couple of weeks. I can hardly believe how fast the last 3 1/2 years has gone. Seems like a dream.
10 comments:
what the crap, what happened to Tennessee? We have Walmarts every 10 miles. Well congratulations on the job and entering adulthood. Just to let you know, it sucks. Enjoy! But really we are excited for you!
Congratulations! Are you guys going to be around for Oak City Days?
Ah man I was really hoping for Provo. But congrats anyway!
Congratulations on completing your education! We look forward to reading about your new adventures in life. Good luck with everything.
Wow- what an adventure! Congratulations on Justin finishing school. We'll have to plan a trip to Bryce Canyon soon and come see you guys.
I don't know if I could live without a Walmart?!? I'm sure you'll manage! I'm SOO jealous of you guys moving on with life though...someday we will too.
Congratulations! You'll have to tell me what life without school feels like.
So now that you are moved start udating your blog! I need to sees my kiddies. Sophie wants to see her cousins!
I'm way excited to come visit you and covort with Kanabites. Perhaps I'll see you at Target again sometime. HAHA!
Hey, just so you know... now that you've just got a new job and all... there's a job opening for a full-time respiratory therapist at the Dixie Regional medical center here in St. George. Here's the link... https://ihc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl.
Post a Comment