Friday, September 4, 2009

We made it!

Well we made it here to Kanab and got all moved into a fantastic place. But we were disconnected from the world wide web for nearly a week and a half. Talk about withdrawls, how the heck does anyone function without the stinkin' internet. As far as Kanab goes it is a BEAUTIFUL place. We are talking post card worthy here folks. It really is the cutest little tourist town and the people are so friendly. We must look like real freaks though because everywhere we go people ask if we're new and where we're from. And come November most of the place shuts down for the winter until like March. Should be interesting! But it is seriously in the middle of nowhere. But if you have to be isolated in the middle of nowhere this is the place to be. Justin really likes his job and even more likes being done with school. Rylie has started first grade and loves it. I really miss her during the day because I'm left here with the 2 maniacs and I am outnumbered. They have really pulled of some amazing antics in the short 3 weeks we've been here. But such is the life of a mommy.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so glad you're doing well. Sounds like they continue to keep you hopping. I believe my only Kanab experience was when we got a private aerial tour of the Grand Canyon. The tour company was in Kanab. It was beautiful there!

Megan said...

So, I found yout blog from a comment you made on Lindy's, how officially stalker am I? Well, its good to see how you guys are doing, and I love Kanab! I'm so jealous. SOOOOO many years agao when Jake used to drive that truck (I was still pregnant with Nathan, yikes!!) his route went through there and I went along a couple of times and we would drive around and pick out houses we could live happily ever after in. Are we nuts or what?! Anyway, too bad you are so far away, but hope things go well, and you get settled in quickly.
Megan and Jake