Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Santa Requests

Dear Santa,
Please bring me everything on the Toys R Us website.
Love,
Rylie

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a jumbo pack of permanent Sharpie markers in multiple colors so I can draw on every surface of my mother's house, especially her couches. I love seeing her eyes light up when she sees my artwork, it leaves her nearly speechless!
Love,
Rheagen

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a real live horse. I would take care of it and of course clean up after it. I know we don't have a big house or yard but that's okay because he will just live in my room with me.
Love,
Jeffrey

6 comments:

Jami Key said...

Iknow what Rheggie is getting from aunt mamie this year

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

santa is gonna be busy!

Amanda said...

I love it! What cute kids- good luck with those wish lists!

Christina said...

Sounds like you kind of know your kiddos. How funny. I can see how those requests would apply to each of them.

*Brett and Lacey* said...

SO So So Funny!

Sandie said...

Well at least there's lots of options for Rylie, Rheagen isn't asking for anything too expensive and well good luck with Jay's request! :)