Going to the grocery store here is a little like going to a carnival. On your way in you must stop by the bakery and get your free cookies. Then you shop and hope that the cookies last longer for the kids than does your shopping does for you. Next at the checkout you have to get your free helium balloons. As if it is not bad enough to try to get out of the store with a cart full of groceries and three kids intact, add three floating objects with four foot strings and usually a pretty good breeze. But it doesn't stop there, no folks, it's the gift that keeps on giving. You also get a free token to ride the merry-go-round out front. So mom holds the balloons and the cart while all the people coming out chuckle at the show we put on. Don't you all wish that you could come shopping in Kanab! Come on down we'll show you a good time.
3 comments:
Umm...are the free cookies, balloons, and rides only applicable to people of a certain age. If not, I'm there! Sounds like chaos and fun, all wrapped into one. Glad you're doing well.
what, no petting zoo? well then I don't even feel bad for you.
haha! What a trip, and I thought mine was tough and all I have to worry about is the treat for the ride home.
Post a Comment