people in our family wearing glasses! Our goal is to pass on all our little genetic quirks so that generations down the road can call us blessed. Being visually impaired is the new cool thing to do, like wearing those ruffly silk shirts in Middle School (you know who you are girls). We are currently on day four of corrected sight and she is starting to realize that it is better to see crisp & clear rather than fuzzy wuzzy. If you can't tell from the pic the frames are rather "eye catching". They are a hot reddish pink with bling bling stars on the sides, that was after I talked her out of the tiger stripes. She must get her fashion sense from her auntie Angie. I'm afraid poor little Jay's days are numbered for being two-eyed rather then four. I mean really what are the chances, 4 out of 5 means the odds are not good.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago



5 comments:
those are so Hoodie. I love them! Can't wait to tickle the off her little face
Oh stop trying to trick us all into thinking you are pregnant with your title! So sneaky. And sadly our kids are doomed also...
Good luck with the glasses!! Marissa is wearing hers great... but Jackie on the other hand is another story along with Jared too. I wish the twins could wait to wear their glasses but the twins need them. :)
She looks cute in glasses.
Jill
She looks beautiful and adorable!
She looks adorable! Love the new look.
Post a Comment