If I have to answer the question "how many more days?" I am going to lose my mind. I don't know how many times one person can say "santa is watching" or "you touch that tree again and I'm gonna..." or "don't unwrap one more present". The sugar high from Halloween has finally subsided only to be replaced my Christmas countdown, sticky little fingers, and candy canes wrappers all over the house. Hurry Christmas, hurry fast!
2 comments:
Hehehehe...your stories always make me laugh. You are so funny. I can just imagine all of those things happening. Wow we miss all of you! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
SERIOUSLY! We even have advent calendars and they still ask how many more days...hey we want to send you cards but don't have your address will you email it to me? (link on my blog) send me your sis and parents too if you have them
Post a Comment