Can't believe it's been a whole year. We love everything about you, from your extra cheesy grin to your kissy fatty fat rolls. Happy birthday beautiful!
Hey Serina, how fun to keep in touch with blogs! Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe Jeffrey, you're right 2 years makes a world of a difference! Glad everything is going so great!
Welcome to our crazy life. I am married to a hot respiratory therapist and I get to stay home and play with Rylie, Rheagen, Jeffrey, and Zackory. We are just simply living the dream now!
2 comments:
Hey Serina, how fun to keep in touch with blogs! Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe Jeffrey, you're right 2 years makes a world of a difference! Glad everything is going so great!
I guess that's what happens when we leave it to the guys! I thought Zack called Justin but I guess that didn't happen either! :)
Post a Comment