
Walmart has their flip flops out on display, so I promptly had to buy 3 little pairs for some sweet little children who's feet I'm sure were going to wither and die if they didn't get some fresh air and sunshine. That winter foot syndrome is nothing to mess around with and besides it's never to early to start developing hobbit callus summer feet, is it? They were only $2.50 a piece and the economy needs a little help now, that's right just doing my part. Sure there is still 2 feet of snow on the grass and it's only in the low 40's. But you can see the sidewalks and little birdies are chirping in the trees, so therein lies my reasoning!



2 comments:
AH my feet are aching for some flip-flops and to get out of their stuffy quarters. I kinda wish we could skip the Spring and just have an extra long summer. I don't want to deal with all the mud! Oh and I am still watching for a picture of your (I am sure) cute hair cut!
So good of you to be concered about the economic state of the country. I guess I'm not very patriotic seeing how I haven't bought my flip flops yet. You've shamed me into it, I shall go to Walmart first thing Monday morning to boost the US economy!
Post a Comment