Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When mom is outnumbered...

Daddy went hiking last weekend and left all of us home. Mom fought a pretty heroic fight but in the end she lost. Who could blame her we had her three to one. There were a few casualties in the midst of the battle. Namely the cell phone, which took a nice calming dip in a lukewarm bathtub. And the van battery which was dead as a doornail because someone who shall remain nameless left the light on. No phone, no car, no fun. The End.

3 comments:

MARIE said...

hahahahahaha!

Christina said...

Holy cow! I'm laughing and crying for you. What a weekend.

Necia said...

Hey Serina! I am such a dork! It just occured to me that since you left me a comment you could possibly have a blog as well. Yeah! I'm glad I clicked your name. I love blog stalking. Especially family! I'm excited to start reading about your fun adventures!