
...for our mom. Rylie lost her first tooth, and mom sniffled. Rheagen learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, and mom got misty-eyed. Jay turned 3 years old, and mom cried her eyes out. Apparently during and after each event in my children's lives my tear ducts go haywire and leak. Weird huh. Must be some rare genetic disease that I inherited from my mother because she has the same condition. I can hardly believe that my baby is that old. It is so strange how fast time goes by. That year before I turned sixteen dragged on FOREVER, but last six years with the kids has literally flown by. When I solve the mystery of time I'll let you all be privy to my findings.



2 comments:
You make me laugh. I seriously wonder about that time shift as well. I'll look forward to the full report.
I really can't believe all of those things have happened. They are growing so quickly!
Or maybe you're pregnant!
Post a Comment